Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Twilight

Hey! I'm back to blogger!
I'm extremely excited while I'm typing and I've finally found something to do to keep myself updated!

There is also a book I've been reading...
And I want to let all of you get infected with the can't-stop-reading-Twilight series virus!
And somemore it currently has 4 episodes!
Since it's the holidays so why not? :)



Twilight, First Book


New Moon, Second Book

Eclipse, Third Book

Breaking Dawn, Fourth Book

Midnight Sun, Fifth Book. (Coming Soon!)

Even now there's the fifth book coming out!
Ya'll can take a peek into the first chapter of the book @ http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
Heard that Midnight Sun will be Edwards version of Twilight.
People whom never read Twilight before please read Twilight before reading this.
If not, no fun already. :(

Best of the best part is that - Twilight movie is coming out on

18 December 2008!
Can you imagine how handsome Edward is?
Sorry Pris and Jean, I now declare that Robert Pattinson, Edward's mine!

The celebs which will be acting the characters are already chosen and I think all their looks matches the character said in the book well though.

Edward Cullen - Robert Pattinson
Isabella Swan - Kristen Steward
Peter Facinelli - Carlisle Cullen
Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen
Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen
Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale
Nikki Reed - Rosalie Hale
Kellen Lutz - Emmett Cullen
Billy Burke - Charlie Swan
Taylor Lautner - Jacon Black
Sarah Clarke - Renee Dwyer



This is the Cullen Family aka Family of civilised vampires.
From left: Emmet, Rosalie, Esme, Edward(The Middle), Carlisle, Alice and Jasper!

Alice, Emmet, Bella, Edward, Rosalie and Jasper

This will be Edward(Robert Pattinson) and Bella(Kristen Steward).

Here is the official track listing
Muse — Supermassive Black Hole
Paramore — Decode
The Black Ghosts — Full Moon
Linkin Park — Leave Out All The Rest
MuteMath — Spotlight (Twilight Mix)
Perry Farrell — Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)
Collective Soul — Tremble For My Beloved
Paramore — I Caught Myself
Blue Foundation — Eyes On Fire
Rob Pattinson — Never Think
Iron & Wine — Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Carter Burwell — Bella's Lullaby

Super cool. Can't wait for the movie!

No comments: