Monday, December 15, 2008

Blabberings!

Today Qien and Wasabee popped by at my house.
And we watched some Hip Hop videos.
Damn cool.
I luv HipHop, but will only get to learn after O's.
And QIEN keep asking me if she should tell a LIE?
Hmm, so I said,
"Sometimes in our lives, we have to tell a white lie" - ShakeSpears.
Cool right, actually it's not by ShakeSpears.

It's just a thought at the teeny corner of my brain.
Okay Little N is starting now, 8pm!
Each and everyone of you betta catch it!
Two hours, extremely enjoyable!

--

Commercial Break - 8.24pm.
I'm still able to enjoy it for 1 and a half hour!
YEAH!

--

Commericial Break - 8.33pm.
And I just saw Liu Yi Dao before the commercial.

--

Commercial Break - 8.58pm.
I'm not going to update on this post anymore cuz I wanna concentrate on the show. :]
Hope yall enjoy!!


Seriously, its sucha big decision for me.
But I really wanna give it a go.
My family ain't supporting me..
I know they want the best for me.
But I want to try that real bad.

No comments: