I'm practising Self-Controlling now.
And I think I'm okay @ this.
I've had the whole of my weekend doing homework and having tuition -.-
Kind of no life for me but I think I can stand it for now cause I still have little breaks to chat on msn/phone, snack up, stone and go and look into the mirror...
Hehe, after mid year exam I'm so gonna play for a week.
JUST FOR A WEEK ONLY, OK! :D
Kay, gonna study now with Jean. (Actually she's the one doing the teaching.)
(updated @ 4.56pm)
I realise I can't study alone.
Jean went home cause she needa go out with her fam & I'm starting to feel sleepy.
HAHA ^ ^
So I shall take a nap first and mug later!!
(updated @ 8.31pm)
I know it's kind of frustrating cause I keep updating. :)
Anyw I didn't sleep! MIRACLE RIGHT!
Oh ya I think that this movie is kinda inspiring.
No comments:
Post a Comment