I think did not do very well for MT, well no point fretting anw still have one last chance! :)
This is the first time takin' an exam while my hands are trembling, I am soooo nervous.
& the freaking hall is sooooo hot, whr are the fans?!
SKIP THIS.
Aft MT O's, it was so fun!
Ms Lovy brought us to Island Creamery @ somewhere near Thomson I think, actually I forgot.
It's a crazy place with crazy ice cream & the whole shop is filled with photos of people who came to Island Creamery b4.
And you can take a picture with your phone or camera & print it on the spot @ Island Creamery!
(This teeny weeny machine's soo cool im gna get one, one fine day.)We girls, you know, took photos and don't know who uh, suggest smth totally outrageous to be done on our photo!
Our photo, it's outrageous! YES but me like!
So I won't tell you why is it outrageous but don't bother to go to Island Creamery and find our pix cause it's located @ a part of the wall you can't find.
Maybe 10 years down the road whn we go back to that place we will laugh.




If you want clues(LOL):


Our photo, it's outrageous! YES but me like!
So I won't tell you why is it outrageous but don't bother to go to Island Creamery and find our pix cause it's located @ a part of the wall you can't find.
Maybe 10 years down the road whn we go back to that place we will laugh.
(Picture b4 editing, of course)




If you want clues(LOL):


Anyw! The ice cream is tasty! I ate Reverso and Kuhlah Latte.
I waited 10 mins for Reverso ok, worth the wait. ;)
(I kope this photo online, nv took any photo of the ice cream cos i eat too fast.
Look yummy right hahahah!)

(Can you spot the not?)


Look yummy right hahahah!)

Me and bibear saw this caterpillar on the way to bus stop!
It looked hairy yellow brown camouflaged spiky with round black yellow balls on its body.
I don't think u can see, & this dumb thing made me & bear curious til we almost missed the bus.
hahah we macho cos we sprinted 4 the bus, so long i never run alr and i find it difficult. ^^
ok shld exercise starting tmr ok, rlly this time.
It looked hairy yellow brown camouflaged spiky with round black yellow balls on its body.
I don't think u can see, & this dumb thing made me & bear curious til we almost missed the bus.
hahah we macho cos we sprinted 4 the bus, so long i never run alr and i find it difficult. ^^
ok shld exercise starting tmr ok, rlly this time.
(Can you spot the not?)


Okay, I'll be back veli veli sooooon... b4 u even realise....
I love 8 and how are you doin?


No comments:
Post a Comment