HahahaI've been wanting to do this for very long.
Can u imagine keeping all of these shit inside hahaha i feel like shit every morning i wake up.
Not tryin to stir fights just wanna let 'u' know.
'U' still mean something. If not I wont waste my time.
Plz understand. I will sound mad. 'U' can choose to ignore/be angry @ me, if 'u' like.
Just let me wake up & I'll just forget.
Crap:
I wanna spend time.
I wanna do this do that.
All one-sided.
I'm like a fool.
Like stupid? U knw.
Thn slowly u guys go find yr own stuff to do.
Mayb sometimes also nv inform?
Thn I'm thr like a fool.
Mayb I am a fool or I am too dependent or crazy or lez or disgusting!!! eurwewwa!
Mayb I shld u knw, be more independent, self-centered.
Get myself occupied without informing.
How bout u being the last one to know abt my life.
Mayb u don't even wanna know hahahah! It's ok, part and parcel of life, i know i know.
Expected: "Thn u want me to inform u, call u whenever I have something on mind?" / "Then u want me to call everyone?" / "I'm gonna scatter one day no need care." / "Sry I never..bcos.." /
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW ALREADY, REALLY. ITZ MY PROB.
I gotta accept & learn.
This is it.
I'm v tired tdy, gdnight.
- this.is.an.angry.no.logic.post.pls.just.let.me.rant.to.at.least.a.non.human.than.a.human.
No comments:
Post a Comment