I had a date of about 2 hours plus with Edward Cullen.
I had a close up view of him, I got to hear his voice.
Now I know why he's everyone's(well almost) dream boyfriend.
BECAUSE HE'S TOO PERFECT.
Maybe I shld go to the cinemas alone to be 100% indulged + focused on him.
In short, maybe I should watch again and buy the DVD.
Anyway I miss the start of the movie. What was Bella dreaming about?
Studies > Work > Being Bored @ Hm.
I'm a little excited about starting work tomorrow!
To work will mean that I don't have to be bored and also have some cash. 8D
When I'm bored, I will start thinking about some shitty stuff.

Needa wake @ 5am, gtg bye my love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now I know why he's everyone's(well almost) dream boyfriend.
BECAUSE HE'S TOO PERFECT.
Maybe I shld go to the cinemas alone to be 100% indulged + focused on him.
In short, maybe I should watch again and buy the DVD.
Anyway I miss the start of the movie. What was Bella dreaming about?
Studies > Work > Being Bored @ Hm.
I'm a little excited about starting work tomorrow!
To work will mean that I don't have to be bored and also have some cash. 8D
When I'm bored, I will start thinking about some shitty stuff.

Needa wake @ 5am, gtg bye my love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment