Friday, February 19, 2010

How can you not adore this cute little girl who love to hug and smile?

Why is my sister better off than me. Why can she have a decent happy-love-filled childhood, why can't I? Why does she get the privilledge of being with my dad every single day and why I'm damn here in SG? This are all my thoughts, previously.

I use to hate my sister. Not to the extreme but just with some detest. Well of course I need to do this 'secretly' cause it'll be kinda awkward between almost everyone including me. But I realise, every visit I make to Jakarta, r/s improves. My mom loves me alot and the same goes for my dad. Grace(lil sis) loves me too! She loves to hugging me, shoving her face into my stomach. I start to love my family there and, I don't feel like coming back anymore. I will definitely miss my friends and family here and this is what that brings me back to SG. Of course I have alot of stuffs undone in SG too and I can't possibly leave my mother there alone. Anyway I'm very much contented now cause I have the best of both worlds: 2moms, 2home. :-P

PS: Mom(Step mom), Mother(The Real Mother of Mine) FYI.

This time round daddy brought me do Puncak, Bandung Kampong and Bandung City. So in total we stayed in 3 different hotel, considered a 4D3N roadtrip. Don't have to mention that its fun plus plus plus great experience! I can't wait to bring all of you to Jakarta with me!!!


Ban Luck Gang 369



Comfy looking right ;)

Up in the mountains.

my crazy cute sis.
xx

No comments: