After days of not posting, I still can't find anything to post cause recently only random stuff happened. Like eating, sleeping, frens invading your house and all of you get mad tgt until 3am.
Anw I'm finally done with SP stuffs and medical checkup. But SP called tdy and told me I did not sign on one of the documents and they're gna send it back to me, oh well. Funny thing is, Standard Chartered Bank called me and ask me if I wanna apply for a credit card and after saying so much t&c to me, I finally get to cut in and reply: but I'm only 16, and the lady hanged up with an awkward laugh. -.-
So you see my life is kinda random now...
Jayse Rae is officially done, we're going to release the debut collection soon!
Please spread the word for me: http://jayserae.livejournal.com/!
Thanks, love you loads.
PS: Anyone's giving away their Bio Textbook, please donate to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment