YSS Choir: "Girls all of you did a GREAT JOB! Enjoy your time in choir because after you leave YSS, things will turn 360. But I don't mean it will be bad! :-)
Jonas: "Sry girls abt my attitude yesterday, I allowed my emotions get the best of me. Well part of me was really hungry and I really had the craves for mac ytd. Anyway I don't believe that we can't meet anymore in the future. We stay near and initiative is what that brings us back together. Bao you didn't make it for yesterday so you better organise an outing and ask me/the girls out tgt^^!"
-Skip-
Crazily addicted to that damn song and finally i updated my ipod can u believe it?!?! I feel so hip now!!!!!!!!!!! And I finally analyzed. The things in my life that I need to balance is...
1.Family 2.Friends (yss, gados, class) 3.School Work 4.Myself
I NEED to go shopping. I running our of apparels to wear hehe! Hmm, not really but anyway its a girl thing to feel like going shopping so I still wanna go.
I WANT to go for out for an outing. Anything new would be great! Rockband, Kbox, Jurong SP, Bowling, Ice Skating etc. (HINTHINT*) Suddenly have the urge to try stuffs that I'm afraid of, who's up with me?
I WANT to go for out for an outing. Anything new would be great! Rockband, Kbox, Jurong SP, Bowling, Ice Skating etc. (HINTHINT*) Suddenly have the urge to try stuffs that I'm afraid of, who's up with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment