I've never ever fainted in my life. Okay except during p5 when I was called up early in the morning by my mom to go pray at few diff locations for the whole morning wout having my breakfast. But since then I have never.
2010's first time was on the train ride. It all started with cold sweat, breathing difficulties, dizziness but I manage to find a place to squat and lucky I'm nearing Dover.
Today was the second time. It also happened on the train. It was a worser experience than the first. At je, cold sweat, breathing difficulties then I can't hear anything (as if some1 forced cotton buds into my ear). Evrything I heard was muffled, and then I see black spots and dizziness set in.
I shut my eyes because I don't want to know how it's like to be blind. Suffered this ordeal for like 15mins before I reach Dover T.T
Just did some research and the Internet says: Unless you and your healthcare provider are familiar with a condition that causes you to faint, such as with situational fainting, fainting is cause for a hospital visit.
I really don't want another injection or get to know that I have some underlying illness 'cancer?!?' at 17...
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment