Terms&Conditions- This is a complimentary ticket and it is not for sale.
- This ticket admits one person to AFA08 for one[1] day. Either Saturday 22Nov or Sun 23Nov.- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occuring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including the personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- The organizer's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
I'm am EXTREMELY EXCITED.
Firstly, it's cause... *drumsroll*
Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging plus Twilight movie will both be released on the same date!
Which is 18th December 2008 in Singapore!
All thanks to Sng Penguin for introducing me Angus right away once she's back to S'pore plus myself watching the trailer. ^^
Twilight came out in Italy and Mexico today, 21 Nov!
Why does S'pore always have to be the slow one?
&
And and Secondly!
Remember that me is back from Choir Camp to be accurate!
It was really fun you know and this is also the first time I got to know that our school have so many bathroom and first time bathing in school! I joined Group Whitney Houston which consists of: Geetha, Naqi, Zhi Xian, Katherine, Hui Ning Amanda, Emily, Jasmine and Me! I really got to know their true colours this time round! All thanks to the commitee and I.Cs as they have really done a great job in organising the camp and camp games!
The food is ok for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You know the packet drink served was hot too haha, as it was placed with the food.
Best thing food I had was supper, Whitney should know why. :)
Lastly, Whitney rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment