Sunday, November 2, 2008

I need vitamin F!



Emily will be away to Vietnam: Oct 29 to Nov 3.
Qien, Priscilla and Jean will be away to OBS: Nov 3 to Nov 7.
Candice and Junyi will be away to Jarkarta: Nov 4 to Nov 14.
Qien will be away to HK: Nov 13 to Nov 20.

Choir Camp: 18, 19 and 20 Nov.
2E6 Outing: 22 Nov.
Shamah: 23 Nov.
Choir SYF rehersal: 24 Nov.
POA Re-Test & Choir SYF rehersals: 27 Nov.

Take care for all friends, families, immortals, vampires.
I want to wish all that's going for OBS a safe trip. :]
Especially the group of dumb girls: Priscilla, Qien, Jean.
It's like being with them for 3 years and they are still so dumb.
Enjoy yourselves and have funnnnn!



"Best friends don't feel weird when their not talking to each other."
But I'm feeling weird.

No comments: