Friday, March 6, 2009

Fufilling Night!

Tonight, I didn't regret going to NorhtPoint cause it was so 'fufilling'!
Fufilling in the sense that my stomach is filled with my fav. nuggets/piekia/currypuffs etc.
And fufilling in the sense that I've bought all the things I wanted in my to-buy list!

Guess what! I saw Beverley Chung Bi Zhen and her cute momma leh!
Then guess what, Beverley is Beverley luh right Jonas, and know her type one.
She wore pink slippers with one big round fluffy pink ball of fur on top of the slipper hahahaha from far far I see also can spot her!
But it's very extra k! Cuz she's wearing a tight sexy top like a sexy ladaye & jeans shorts with a black bag.
So now you sort of portray her as a 1/2 meinu.
Then suddenly you look down @ her legs and you see a pair of pink fur balls...
So this is our Beverley aiya, we know her already!

Evidence:

Before I saw our bibear, I went to timezone with Wanda cause she want to play hit hit game, you know @ time zone got one game which includes the hammer.
Then you use the hammer to hit the screen. (Like a zibi/mad person.)

Then I saw my future husband! Althought he is maybe like so much younger than me but I alr book him alr k. Let me show you my honey hubby! love Pictures, Images and Photos I think he is 3 to 4 years old.

I'll upload his photo and video ltr cuz I hav prob now connecting my samsung to samsung PC. Well na-nights peeps, gotta slp now. I have running @ 5 am tmr leh! Bravo me. :)

No comments: