So I've gotta use one post to reply.......
Jun Yi: Laogong, which post you talking about? The trailer one or the cannibal? LOL, super kiasu sia, movie haven't come out & you're already asking me, lobs eu. Oh, no video but I have one link that shows the Issei Sagawa now.
Jing Hong: Hello doraemon. I will never forget you as a doraemon.
Sandy: Dua you super toot sia haha!
Kenneth: Haha, let's edit more! Eh why you have so much $50 notes? You rob bank?
Angelina: Thanks gugu!
Bever: You super noisy... So you said that I better watch out the next day! But you never come, lousy gal.
Annie: Eh laughing buddha.
CW: Thanks for your support. Me 2, I think so 2! :D
Kingsley: Lol, my blog didn't eat anyone up. :p
Yue: Baohe, I don't eat people hehe.
Qi En: Oi what la deyz, cool sia.
Jun Yi: Nice right, Bella in the movie I think she very sexy. ^^ I WANNA WATCH TOO!
Qi En: Hello? You wanneh stalk muaz? Hehe please stalk me more.
No comments:
Post a Comment