Posted to SP: Biotechnology. (2nd choice)
Stop asking me, lol.
Called Sp, they won't accept me for biomed.
Of cause won't accept an 11 pointer to degrade their 9COP for Biomed.
My dream course was: Vet.
But due to family prob, i didnt put tht course.
So since I cnnt get into my dream course,
I must of couse get into smth that can interest me as much as vet and also $. -.-
Damn SP's biomed! Damn Damn Damn.
Appeal for NYP Molecular Biotechnology which specialises in Biomed.
They must accept me, if not i spam NYP's Hotline. :(
Stop asking me, lol.
Called Sp, they won't accept me for biomed.
Of cause won't accept an 11 pointer to degrade their 9COP for Biomed.
My dream course was: Vet.
But due to family prob, i didnt put tht course.
So since I cnnt get into my dream course,
I must of couse get into smth that can interest me as much as vet and also $. -.-
Damn SP's biomed! Damn Damn Damn.
Appeal for NYP Molecular Biotechnology which specialises in Biomed.
They must accept me, if not i spam NYP's Hotline. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment