Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Effing Screwed

I feel screwed now. I make someone feel bad.
I feel uber guilty like I killed some1. I feel so damn awkward when I'm with some1.
I didn't get into the course I want, damn damn damn.
I organised something screwed, why the hell did I ALLOW that in the first place.
Chalet demands more money from a stupid broken chair, seriously fuck. -.-
My dad is on his way home. I need to appeal. And I hope I get in. :(
I need to appeal. And I hope I get in. :( I need to appeal. And I hope I get in. :(
OR should I even appeal? Fuck.

I didn't call for him to come but I did regret that he came.
I don't know why I ALLOWED the out-of-clique people here, since chalet was meant for only US.
Why candice? Why u let this happen?
Why u make things srewed yrself?
Why candice? WHY?


No comments: