Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Beautiful Bedhead

Today is joining of Facebook Groups Day, for me.
There's this few particular groups that I love the most!

> Slowly as the years go on you lose friends you never thought you would.

"We still live in the same town, well, don't we? But I don't see you around anymore. I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you.. Your days are numbered at 24. And I'm getting bored waiting round for you, We're not getting any younger, and I Won't look back 'cause there's no use It's time to move forward!" ♥

> Looking at old photos and thinking how much things have changed.

>
Random laughter when remembering something.

>
I can never finish my eraser cause I always lose it or gets stolen!

>
Why is Monday so far away from Friday, and Friday so bloody close to Monday.

Join with me! :D

No comments: